Join Our Team
Don’t miss the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our growing Effingham facility. You’ll make a difference by enriching the lives of consumers through products you can be proud of. With our established training and progression programs, you’ll have the tools you need to build a better tomorrow.
Come Grow With Us
We are excited to be expanding our Effingham operations, and need smart, collaborative and dedicated individuals to join our team in a variety of roles.
Take advantage of the growing opportunities, and build a better career in a culture built on forward thinking in a supportive, family atmosphere with outstanding benefits.
You’re a Great Candidate if:
You are a confident, mature adult
• When faced with a situation that doesn’t seem quite right, you assume positive intent.
• You fact find and dig deep before drawing conclusions
• You learn from your mistakes and move on
• You don’t just show up every day, you show up and make great things happen.
• Your coworkers can count on you being at work every day. They know something extraordinary must have happened for you to not
be at work.
• You handle daily pressure with fortitude and grace.
You want to be proud of where you work
• Quality and attention to detail are not just programs on a power point slide. You know that every product that goes out the door is
someone’s weekly breakfast with their elderly parent, or the dozen donuts paid forward for an act of kindness. You’re proud of where
you work, because you know that what you make matters.
• You have uncompromising ethics, refusing to cut corners or make concessions for the safe, legal, quality food we make.
• You want to take ownership of your equipment, caring for its basic maintenance.
• You possess a desire to learn the processes from start to finish.
• You are a team player
• You can provide well-thought out, constructive feedback to your peers and management team that help improve processes, quality, &
• You receive feedback knowing those around you are supporting and encouraging you to be your best self.
• You approach your work and the work of your co-workers with a teachable spirit, open to learning more and instructing others to
We have the Right Mix of Ingredients for a Better Career
The people of Continental Mills are truly fantastic. We come from all walks of life and work hard to make sure we all give, learn, and grow. Our culture is built on culture built on forward thinking, in a supportive, family atmosphere where we can all thrive.
Our expansion in Effingham, means growth opportunities for all CM employees. In our Pay for Skill Environment, the path to your success is outlined in four levels. You’ll be able to contribute your skills to project work, safety, training, and continuous improvement. With quarterly bonus incentives, you can earn up to 7% per quarter based on safety, quality, and other metrics.
Our supportive, family atmosphere is one where we all do what we can to support and encourage each other to be our best. Through constructive and open dialogue between peers and management we are able to help improve processes, quality, & safety for all.
CM places the highest possible value on supporting the health, retirement, and well-being of our employees and their families. We demonstrate this through investing in benefit programs that lead the market, a generous 401(k) employee match that encourages employee retirement savings, and well-being programs that promote personal awareness.